• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Cress Alvein (Tales series) for ssb4

Status
Not open for further replies.

slambros

Smash Ace
I was extremely surprised that nobody had made this thread yet.

Cress Alvein is the first series protagonist, being from Tales of Phantasia for the SNES. I do not know much about him, but he stands a great chance due to nostalgia.

His moveset would be based around a sword. Not sure about his final smash, though.

His color palette would change the color of his outfit and headband to colors such as blue, green, orange, and so on.

I prefer Lloyd Irving, but I still like this character.
Enjoy discussion!

Also, this is my last thread for a while.

Scoliosis Jones

Kept you waiting, huh?
Writing Team
NNID
ScoliosisxJones
3DS FC
1762-3194-1826
I have never played Tales of Phantasia, but overall, I believe that Lloyd has upper hand on Cress based on the fact that Tales was one of the best selling games on the Gamecube, and as far as I know, Lloyd is considered a series mascot on a larger scale. Don't quote me on that though. I can't really back that statement up. Just what I always thought.

Plus I really like Lloyd in Symphonia right now. I see so much potential for him in Smash.

Altais

Smash Champion
Starbase, where no turtle has gone before.
Blast, I was planning on making a thread for Cless soon, too... (Shrugs) Oh well.

Anyway, I am a big fan of Cless; he is pretty much mine favourite main protagonist in the Tales series. Cless is to Tales is as Marth is to Fire Emblem. If by some chance a NamcoBandai character does make it in Smash 4, I definitely want it to be Cless.

I am currently working on a moveset for him, which is turning to be not too difficult. I might post it in here if I finish it.

~ Valkyrie ~

Holy Maiden Warrior
Premium
NNID
IndyGo98
3DS FC
2793-0906-0731
Switch FC
SW-7670-7999-3483
Like I once said, I wouldn't really mind Cless as well for being a Tales Of-rep to SSB4. He's what I consider another candidate to rival Lloyd and if taking in representation consistency, he could be chosen instead. His games also being based on the same world as Symphonia would ensure the games wouldn't be all that out of place for those who waited for Symphonia's representation.

Been clearing Tales Of Phantasia lately. Been a blast with that one, though I'm now going to Moria Mines at the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom