• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

"Crediar" streaming Ryu and Roy gameplay real time

CptJPuff

Smash Journeyman
First off, this belongs in the 3DS/ Wii U livestreams subsection.

Second off, HYPE!

Last edited:

IndigoSSB

Back from the dead
The focus punch seems to put you in some weird new stun or is that just me? This pretty much confirms Ryu and Roy will be available soon. And two final smashes? Didn't see that coming.

Last edited:

hype machine

Smash Journeyman
Ryu looks low-mid tier.
Roy looks possibly mid-high tier
Also dreamland 64 confirmed

Last edited:

Metalex

Smash Journeyman
NNID
mettalex
3DS FC
2509-3509-1078
Ryu looks low-mid tier.
Roy looks possibly mid-high tier
Also dreamland 64 confirmed
I think it will probably be the opposite way. Marth/Lucina is among the worse characters in Smash 4 and as a clone Roy will probably not be much better, especially if he does more damage at the hilt of the sword like in melee.

Ryu looks pretty promising imo, very mobile and looks to have good options but it's too early to tell of course.

hype machine

Smash Journeyman
I think it will probably be the opposite way. Marth/Lucina is among the worse characters in Smash 4 and as a clone Roy will probably not be much better, especially if he does more damage at the hilt of the sword like in melee.

Ryu looks pretty promising imo, very mobile and looks to have good options but it's too early to tell of course.
Really? i found Roy to be more mobile, and doesnt look like a marth clone. I think lucas will be the best of the three but i guess we will have to wait and see.

Last edited:
Top Bottom