• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Creative Marth

Mar-MarTheGreat

Smash Rookie
NNID
TheHyrulianOne
When I play Marth in tournaments, people tell me I should really start being creative with my combos. I thought us Marth mains could share effective creative combos and such with each other. It could possibly help people who are new to the competitive scene and trying to main Marth.

FE_Hector

Smash Lord
I mean, as a Falco main, I love creative combos. Just goof off vs lvl3 CPUs and try to figure out weird little things that work. Granted that you can't really work on DI mixups, but you start to get a feel for it the more you try to throw together weird stuff. I was playing a bit of Marth recently and noticed that my opponents DI was bad, so I got them in like 7 consecutive utilts simply because I still understand the hitboxes. The more you goof off, the more creative combos you'll find.

Top Bottom