• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Creating a Project M D.I.Y. Netplay version on Dolphin

rchpweblo

Smash Rookie
Hi, as the title says I am attempting to make a netplay version of Project M D.I.Y..

I started by configuring and running Project M D.I.Y. v0.5 (found here) and a Netplay version of the game I found online here.

I was successful in running and testing them both.

As expected if I put the Project M D.I.Y. projectm folder in the root of my sd card the Netplay version shows no roster. After reading page 22 & 23 on the Project M D.I.Y. article, I'm pretty sure that what I need to do to get it to read the Project M D.I.Y. flies is insert the Brawlex patch code into the .gct that comes with the aforementioned Netplay version. The only problem is that I'm not entirely sure how to do that.

Could someone please point me in the right direction for solving this problem? Or am I completely wrong and have no idea what I'm talking about? If that is the case then could someone tell me what really needs to be done.

Thanks,
rchpweblo.

Top Bottom