• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Create your Kingdom.

pokesmashfighter

Smash Cadet
Thanks for the thread, RuneScape forums. I thought the SWF community might like this topic.

Objective:
-Create your very own Kingdom!
-----------------------
Things to think about!

-Name what kind of currency they use, or do they just pay in work.

-Name where the kingdom is located, is it in the North, East, South, West, or any of the other directions?

-How do you defend yourself, do you use monsters to defend, or use human warriors.

-What is the population of your kingdom, and what race lives there, human, monster, spirit, or do they all live together?

-What is the natural resources there? Do they trade with your friends Kingdom? Or do they fend for themselves?

-Are they trustworthy or do they create enemies everyday?

-Is it a all male town, all female town, or do they both live together?

-Do they all live under a king and Queen or do they believe that they should rule themselves?

-Are they holy or unholy.
-------------------------
Rules:

1) The first post gets to have all the resources they want.

2) Your Kingdom cannot be in all of the directions (no more than 1 nation to a person).

3) You may invade other nations, and if their Kingdom is bigger than they get your Kingdom! (Unless you ask me I will give you it back if someone else owns yours.)

4) If your town has many thieves, then you must state on how many of them get caught.

5) If you make a Kingdom that has too many resources, and you are not the first post, then you will be captured and divided by everyone.

6) Your kingdom cannot have futuristic weapons, but you can ask if a weapon created by you is ok for you to defend your kingdom I will tell you if its ok. No magical barriers, deep pits, or lines of monster to defend you.

7) Your monsters only guard the gates of your Kingdom (so name how many gates there are).

8)Your kingdom can declare war on any other kingdom at any time

9)Citizens can not have weapons; Millitary members, Guards, and Government Leaders can.

10) Have fun with it!
Format:
----------------

Area found in (North, South, East, or West):
Population:
Types of inhabitants:
Gates (number of):
Guarded by (specialize different gates if necessary):
Any underground passages?:
Currency:
Races that live in Kingdom (Anything goes; Except for Gods):
Who rules (King, Queen, or Democracy?:
What God do they hail under (feel free to make your own God or use someone else's):
Does your kingdom invade others often?:
Who do they invade (if they do):
Any Allies (Specify is necessary):
Resources (Can be ANYTHING. A MMO, an RPG, A Book, ANYTHING;If you think it is unlikely to be recgonized, please specify origin):
Wood (kinds of):
Water resources (Cactuses,Rivers, Oceans, ETC):
Fish available:
Meat available:
Other Resources (Imports, Departures, ETC):
Weapons (for guards or goverment):
Ways of invading other countries (tactics):
----------------

----If you run into any problems with anything please ask me---

Without further ado, Play it.

karthik_king

Smash Ace
First will edit
Objective:
-Create your very own Kingdom!
-----------------------
Things to think about!

-Name what kind of currency they use, or do they just pay in work. They rupee

-Name where the kingdom is located, is it in the North, East, South, West, or any of the other directions? West

-How do you defend yourself, do you use monsters to defend, or use human warriors. I use human warriors with monsters guarding the gate( i have 4 guarding each side of my vast kingdom

-What is the population of your kingdom, and what race lives there, human, monster, spirit, or do they all live together? All live and coexist peacefully in my kingdom

-What is the natural resources there? Do they trade with your friends Kingdom? Or do they fend for themselves? I get ALL THE RESOURCES

-Are they trustworthy or do they create enemies everyday? My kingdom is very trustworthy

-Is it a all male town, all female town, or do they both live together?both coexist

-Do they all live under a king and Queen or do they believe that they should rule themselves? I am the king

-Are they holy or unholy. HOLY
Rules:

1) The first post gets to have all the resources they want.

2) Your Kingdom cannot be in all of the directions (no more than 1 nation to a person).

3) You may invade other nations, and if their Kingdom is bigger than they get your Kingdom! (Unless you ask me I will give you it back if someone else owns yours.)

4) If your town has many thieves, then you must state on how many of them get caught.

5) If you make a Kingdom that has too many resources, and you are not the first post, then you will be captured and divided by everyone.

6) Your kingdom cannot have futuristic weapons, but you can ask if a weapon created by you is ok for you to defend your kingdom I will tell you if its ok. No magical barriers, deep pits, or lines of monster to defend you.

7) Your monsters only guard the gates of your Kingdom (so name how many gates there are).

8)Your kingdom can declare war on any other kingdom at any time

9) Have fun with it!

----If you run into any problems with anything please ask me---

Without further ado, Play it.

1UPChris

Smash Journeyman
I'll edit when I need to.

-Name what kind of currency they use, or do they just pay in work. Since my kingdom is like an enormous pub, the currency here is a mix of every kingdom's. Working to pay off debt is acceptable, and is used commonly throughout my kingdom.

-Name where the kingdom is located, is it in the North, East, South, West, or any of the other directions? South

-How do you defend yourself, do you use monsters to defend, or use human warriors. We use both humans and monsters. Our races are integrated, so we hire anyone up for the job.

-What is the population of your kingdom, and what race lives there, human, monster, spirit, or do they all live together? Humans and monsters are welcome, but spirits are considered unwelcome here. Most of our population is unholy, so spirits cease to exist.

-What is the natural resources there? Do they trade with your friends Kingdom? Or do they fend for themselves? Coal, marble, tin, copper, saltwater fish (we're near an ocean.)

-Are they trustworthy or do they create enemies everyday? Most kingdoms consider us trustworthy, for we are a center of trading goods and minerals.

-Is it a all male town, all female town, or do they both live together? Both live together, yet the only females that do live in our kingdom are usually homeless or prostitutes. <-----------(is this allowed mods?)

-Do they all live under a king and Queen or do they believe that they should rule themselves? They believe they should rule themselves.

-Are they holy or unholy. Unholy, but priests do sometimes visit our lands as a port or a pub they can stay in.

Top Bottom