• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Create a character

Status
Not open for further replies.

gamefreak55

Smash Cadet
I have been thinking. Whouldn't it be sweet if their was a create a character for brawl? You can choose what he/she looks like, what he/she is wearing, their name, and the moveset. I was thinking their can be a list of the other characters moves (like for the B moves you will see Mario's fireball or fox's laser exe.) and you choose the move you want. You can also choose from the specials and the taunts. Mabey even decide how fast or strong your charcter is. (the faster the person the weaker he/she gets). So what do you think

Croco

Smash Lord
It's already been discussed before on the forums.
And yeah it could be possible.. especially if Mii's might be used for Brawl.

Gkryptonite

Smash Journeyman
I really don't think there would be a create a character, because it would draw a lot of attention away from the characters they are working hard to perfect. I would prefer choosing a character with strenghts and weaknesses instead of making a character and exploiting the best moves.

Wrench

Smash Apprentice
that'd take away what made smash a great game: characters from all different games. It'd just be a random mess if that was put in

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom