• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Wii U Crazy Orders Guide (FASTEST WAY TO UNLOCK CUSTOMS BY FAR!)

Hippieslayer

Smash Ace
Id like to do this but I cant seem to get a hold of the ****ing home run bat equipment, it never seems to drop for me

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
The other day, I was able to get all the custom headgear, though I did alternate between Master Orders and Crazy Orders while doing it. As for the Regal Crown, I merely Golden Hammered the "Clear Classic at intensity 7.0 or higher with all the characters." challenge, after I've unlocked all the random headgear parts.

David Wonn

Smash Ace
Id like to do this but I cant seem to get a hold of the ****ing home run bat equipment, it never seems to drop for me
The beauty behind the recent updates is the ability to send custom Mii fighters with their equipment intact. A while back, I sent one of my Mii Swordfighters globally with the following stats:

S+65 A-38 First Striker Boots
A+61 D-42 Home-Run Bat Sword
D+58 S-50 Quick Batter Jacket

This effectively makes for a well-rounded Mii fighter with all attributes in the positive range (A+23 D+15 S+15) plus a good trio of equipment handy for Crazy Orders. The only downside is that the equipment is not transferable to other fighters, but it would certainly aid in earning some. If you can't find my fighter online, let me know, and I can re-upload one.

Hippieslayer

Smash Ace
The beauty behind the recent updates is the ability to send custom Mii fighters with their equipment intact. A while back, I sent one of my Mii Swordfighters globally with the following stats:

This effectively makes for a well-rounded Mii fighter with all attributes in the positive range (A+23 D+15 S+15) plus a good trio of equipment handy for Crazy Orders. The only downside is that the equipment is not transferable to other fighters, but it would certainly aid in earning some. If you can't find my fighter online, let me know, and I can re-upload one.
About 15 minutes after I made that post I got a brawn badge homerun bat drop lol ^^ thanks for the offer tho!

Monado Master

Smash Journeyman
I havn't read every post on this guide but this is what i use for crazy orders.

Fox with: quick batter, equip bat at beginning of fight, and first hit invincibly.
Stats, all like -10 but still.

Strategy. Mash b still it hits, and bat 'em.

aquaticpineapples

Smash Apprentice

Hey would you mind uploading this guy again? It would really help my crazy orders a lot. Thanks!

David Wonn

Smash Ace
^

Even though he's still on Nintendo's servers (and probably difficult to find) from earlier this month, I went ahead and re-uploaded my Mii Swordfighter. If you're a fan of the original Star Wars, he'll be easy to spot now. Limit your search parameters to just Mii Swordfighters from the U.S. and you should see him, provided that no more than 100 others post theirs between now and the time you read this. Gale Strike makes it extremely easy to get the first strike, even sometimes when shielded.

Enjoy!

jmjb

Smash Apprentice
NNID
anhJer
I just got my 1000 custom equip achievement.... and i still don't have the damn home run bat badge.. how freaking rare is this thing.. I probably put in 15 hours in crazy order with a beam sword today.. is there something I can trade a golden hammer for and get a bat badge?

Last edited:

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
I just got my 1000 custom equip achievement.... and i still don't have the damn home run bat badge.. how freaking rare is this thing.. I probably put in 15 hours in crazy order with a beam sword today.. is there something I can trade a golden hammer for and get a bat badge?
You won't find any Home-Run Bat equipment in any of the Smash Wii U challenge boxes. If you don't have Smash 3DS, you'll have to hunt it down the old fashioned way.

_gold_

Smash Master
I have the home-run bat badge, but if I remember right, I could only use it on Link.
Is there like a universal badge which works with all fighters?

David Wonn

Smash Ace
^

If you have a Home-Run Bat (Agility | Brawn | Protection) Badge, then it is universal and can be used by all characters. If it is Home-Run Bat (Boots | Sword | Shield) then it only works on a subset of characters including Link, but there is no such equipment that works exclusively on Link, since other fighters use boots, swords, and shields. Toon Link, for instance, can use all the equipment Link can use, and vice-versa.

Last edited:

Sonic94

Smash Apprentice
I don't see why you would ever fight the Giants. Sure you may get a quick kill but they are prettymuch the only thing that can kill you when you are perpetually bellow 50%. With a good defense stat you can live until the you run out of time if you just avoid the Giants and the hordes. Hordes are obnoxious because as you go deeper into crazy orders the hordes get really gay with items like bombombs, masterballs, and final smashes appearing every few seconds. Sometimes they will spawn in with items like this.

Also wouldn't the mii brawler be the best to get equipment for in terms of overlap?

Last edited:

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
I don't see why you would ever fight the Giants. Sure you may get a quick kill but they are prettymuch the only thing that can kill you when you are perpetually bellow 50%. With a good defense stat you can live until the you run out of time if you just avoid the Giants and the hordes. Hordes are obnoxious because as you go deeper into crazy orders the hordes get really gay with items like bombombs, masterballs, and final smashes appearing every few seconds. Sometimes they will spawn in with items like this.
You'll know if a ticket has items if you see the hammer icon on the ticket. No hammer icon, no items, which can make a huge difference in a horde battle.

Top Bottom