• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Crazy Online Lag... Unplayable

KamiStriker

Smash Journeyman
In Australia when ever I go online it lags like CRAZY. Meaning my 2 min match went for 20 mins. Insanely hard to move at all. And I have tried it on 3 of my friends wii. And all of theirs lags like crayz to I have even tried vsing other Australians and it still lags.. Anyway to fix this lag -.- Or is my only choice just to never play online tournaments T_T

eRonin

Smash Journeyman
NNID
eRonin
3DS FC
3969-5180-1975
My matches against "with anyone" usually end with me ragequitting, but I've never had problems with my Australian friends. Oh, and yes, I do live in Australia.
Do you live in or around Sydney?

~Peachy~

Creator of delicious desserts
♥Hmmmmm.. I think that's because the "Anybody" Function is for people around the WORLD.

♥That means, you can be playing people in America. (Which already creates a lag fest)

♥Many Americans end up playing each other on "Anybody" so the lag usually isn't as bad as your case. ( Although, I'm not saying it isn't bad.)
;)

Skittles

Smash Rookie
actually i've had nearly lag-free matches. but i've also had matches where the lag was so bad it took a few minutes for me to leave. it all depends on the connection and location of the people your playing.

walla_homie

Smash Apprentice
ahhh... the good old days wen brawl just came out, lagfree matches all the time...
OH SNAP!

Top Bottom