• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Crazy Marth - A powershield mini game for Android

Qual_

Smash Apprentice
Crazy Marth is now available on Android !

Don't expect too much from it, it's just a mini game with 2 game-modes and a google online ranking.

Regular mode : Use Marth to powershield as much items as you can (lasers, supercharges, pills, turnips) . You can forward smash Fox running and dash dancing on the field to earn more points.

20XX advice: If you land a smash or powershield an item, you can cancel it with another

Laser mode : Use marth to powershield as much lasers throwed by ROB as you can. Lasers frequency increases over time. In Laser mode, powershield are harder to perform. (more ssbm like) You start with only 1% !

You can also play the HTML 5 version of the game in http://www.smashdatabase.com !

If you have any question, please ask :)

UltimateXsniper

Smash Ace
3DS FC
5198-2617-9626
It's a good minigame. Graphics on this captures Melee's look well. I wish there was an option to pay for characters but ya know, game is titled Crazy Marth. Still a fun game none the less.

FluxWolf

Smash Lord
Can someone who has this game check the leaderboards for laser mode for me? I was ranked 3rd at one point but it's been 2 years since I played cuz my phone doesn't have enough storage space since the SD card broke. My name is Kyle Herrity on there. Thanks.

Top Bottom