• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

CPU's can do super wavedash?

Lawrencelot

Smash Lord
I was fighting a lvl9 Samus on Yoshi's Island, and when the cpu was on the left platform and i was coming back to the stage, he did a super wavedash off the stage! After the game ended i tried to do it again, by just fighting normally and this time it happened on the right platform! Again it happened when i was recovering. So then i tried to do it again while recording it, but it didn't work anymore :(. I'm gonna try some more and try to record it later, if you want to try it too it was stock4, no items, lvl9 Samus, Yoshi's Island. Oh yeah, I was Samus too but i don't think that matters.

The funniest part is that i can't even do a super wavedash myself:laugh: .

Sudai

Stuff here
CPUs can do anything a human player can aside from change its fighting style. Just a matter of its programing making it to do that.

Sytar

Smash Ace
CPUs can do anything a human player can aside from change its fighting style. Just a matter of its programing making it to do that.
Drillshine infinite to 200% finished with JC'd upsmash????

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
they can. if manipulated. not on purpose.

belongs in Samus section.

Top Bottom