• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Cover Art for Project M

Grizzmeister

Smash Lord
NNID
Grizzster
Imagine if Nintendo decided to stop selling Brawl and instead opted to officially sanction and distribute Project M instead. I know it'll never happen but we're just playing make-believe here. I'm aware that we have some very creative and artistic people here on SmashBoards so my challenge is this; make up what the cover art would look like for a Project M retail release. It should say that it's compatible with both the Wii and Wii U. It should also make note that it's still playable via WiFi. Let's see what people can come up with.

ShadowGanon

Smash Lord
I haven't really posted these anywhere (other than these boards) so I doubt that this is included in that list.
[collapse=My Project M Boxarts]
Xcissors-ShadowGanon's Cover (Updated).jpg

SSBB-PM Box Art.jpg

I made these two years ago. If I had the time and the drive to redo them, I would probably do a much better job.[/collapse]

Last edited:

Grizzmeister

Smash Lord
NNID
Grizzster
Somebody in my area is listing a copy of Brawl dirt cheap on Craig's List because it doesn't have the case or instruction booklet. Think I'm gonna buy it and use one of these cover art scans to make up a complete package. It'll be as if Project M was an actual retail release if I can get it to look professional enough. Wish me luck. ;)

Top Bottom