• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Couple of things

Prince Of Fire

Smash Lord
http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=7112063&
I am a pretty good meta player but want to spice my game up a bit by figuring out a couple of things

A-The d air...Where is the sweet spot? I have gotten a couple of spikes with the attack but need to get better at getting that off my "low approachers" to the edge such as R.O.B, diddy kong, bowser, and dk.

B-his up B I hear it is a GREAT move with tremendous KO ability. What part of the attack (i know it has three hits within the attack) am i trying to hit my opponent with? STARTUP? WRAP AROUND? WHAT?

C-Should I even bother using the Down B? The only time i EVER think of using it is when i am recovering...just for mind games and such.

zamora

Smash Cadet
try and connect the far left or far right of the sword, it has decent nockback when hit in that area

up-b----the spike/nockback is n the startup to the wrap around, otherwise you can just glide attack once the animation starts (I dont know the frame data on it and how long the hit lasts) but from what ive played, the start up is so fast it would almost always connect unless someone does a premature air/spot dodge

Moo2

Smash Cadet
For the downB, it is situational, but useful. It is great against rollers, though. Think of the down B as an alternate roll. If you are rolling just do dodge or to approach, just use normal roll. If you are rolling to punish (such as after a missed smash attack by the enemy), use the downB. Otherwise, yes, it is only good for mindgames.

Kayzee

Smash Journeyman
The sweetspot for Meta Knight's Dair is at the very VERY beginning of the attack.

Meta Knight's up B is quite strong at startup. It's pretty weak during wrap around, and is fairly strong as the glide attack.

I use the down B as a ledgehog... sometimes.

Top Bottom