• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Couple of Pika things.

uberlock

Smash Rookie
I havnt had time to troll through all the Pika thread, so sorry if any of this has been posted already.

Also i don't know if these things are actually true, but its just what ive observed.

Firstly ive found whilst playing Pikachu, that doing either a short hop or full jump thunder-jolt, then landing and doing a thunder-jolt seems to have close to 0 landing lag, which means aerial approaches can be stopped much easier by spamming short-hop and grounded jolts.

Secondly it seemed to me that doing his d-smash, after landing during a b-air, also has very little or no lag, which, at least in my oppinion, has nice combo potential.

Again sorry if these have been said already or are in fact not true, ill test more and post here again if i get much feedback.

Thanks.

Top Bottom