• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Counterpicks for D3

laird

Smash Apprentice
What do you guys recommend for counterpicking to give DDD an advantage? I know counterpicking depends a lot on what char you are facing, but are there any stages where D3 has a noticeable advantage (a long stretch to CG, less platforms, etc).

A sarcastic "Rainbow Cruise" will not be appreciated :confused:

brawlerbrad91

Smash Journeyman
although i don't like you that much, lemme see. Any stage like Halberd/Delfino's plaza are really good, you can attack them from under the stage w/ all his multiple jumps. And of course anything w/ a walk off stage (BoE, and uh, is just not even fair, just cg and when you both get off the map, fthrow and they're dead. Anything w/ a wall, but idk if corneria is allowed, but uh, shadow moses island is very good, just don't counterpick it if they are fox or marth or GaW or something, cuz they're faster than you and can also wall infinite. Then break the pillars if you've got some time after a kill and go for the gimp kill CG style like i was talking about on walkoff stages. I would say PS1, but it doesn't have much room for teh CG personally, but it does have a wall on one of the terrain changes so.

laird

Smash Apprentice
although i don't like you that much, lemme see.
why the beef? what is your problem? :confused:

I'm just trying to provoke discussion; it's not just for me.

actually, he is quite good on rainbow cruise
crap, really? I guess I just have this picture in my mind of game and watch just ****** DDD all around the stage with upBs and keydrops haha.

Top Bottom