• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Countering the counter, how do I play ICs with DDD?

I.T.P

Smash Ace
As you all might know, we have a madman IC\Luigi\GaW player called Void and he's owning us all, I manage to get much better results against his Luigi and GaW with DDD than with anything else, but he kills him with ICs. any tips from anyone?

I can play his ICs much better with peach, but I want to refrain from losing automatically if that's not the case.

Jok3r

Smash Apprentice
I would like to know as well.I haven't played a good Ic player .But if I do i would like to know what i can do against them,

AvariceX

Smash Champion
NNID
AvariceX
3DS FC
1177-8001-5699
I don't have a good IC player to play against, though I would love to, so I'm pretty much going to make some guesses here. I imagine your tilts would be fairly useful against them, since D3's down and ftilts no doubt out-range the IC's melee range attacks. Hmm I'm running out of ideas already...throw a waddle and hope for a Gordo? :p

EdSam

Smash Cadet
Separate them and fsmash nana? I haven't played any good IC's players, this is just wat first comes to mind.

Scrubs

Smash Lord
IC's are a bloody hard match up for Dedede.

Use your Waddle Dees and Ftilt to keep them away.

Wait for a moment to separate them. Then go after Nana.

It is so much harder to kill Nana in brawl her AI is 100x better than it was in Melee.

Personally I change to TL or ROB

Top Bottom