• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Counter Spamming Little Mac on For Glory

Status
Not open for further replies.

Garlic Wonder

Smash Apprentice
So I play against a Little Mac. Common, since he is the most picked character. But when I fight him, he just sits there and spams Counter. When I try to grab him, he just uses his side B. I eventually quit, as I couldn't take it anymore.

So just in case I fight another Lil' Mac like this, What can I do to fight back?

Aunt Jemima

It's ya girl
Bait the counter and then punish him. Such as, jump in or run towards him making it seem like you're going to attack, then stop and wait for him to counter. While the counter frames are going away, just charge a smash or something.

Last edited:

stancosmos

Smash Journeyman
So I play against a Little Mac. Common, since he is the most picked character. But when I fight him, he just sits there and spams Counter. When I try to grab him, he just uses his side B. I eventually quit, as I couldn't take it anymore.

So just in case I fight another Lil' Mac like this, What can I do to fight back?
very easy tactic to avoid. If you know hes going to counter, jump at him, land, wait for him to hit the ground and smash attack him while hes cooling down from his counter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom