• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Could we be getting other beams?

Critzilean

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Critzilean
3DS FC
1693-2152-0414
Switch FC
SW-2556-2425-6120
With the addition of custom movesets, I can't help but wonder if Samus will be able to swap her special to something like her Ice or Plasma beams. What do you guys think? Will it be limited to the speed, power, etc of her charge beam or are there any changes to her specials you would like to see? Personally I would love Ice missiles sorta like in Project M :)

TheAccursedHunter01

Smash Apprentice
For her regular moveset, I doubt it. However, that is definitely a possibility for whatever custom movesets she may have. Then again, Sakurai hasn't really gone over that in the greatest detail, but I hope so.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Yeah, seems like it would be an ideal choice for custom movesets. Though if it was in her normal moveset, we would have likely seen it by now. Either way, when I get my hands on the game(s) I do want to use Ice Missiles, that'll be cool.

Top Bottom