• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Could someone record this for me?

Devray

Smash Rookie
I dont have the means of capturing my wii. Could someone who can record well (preferably with audio, and not with a video camera pointed at the TV) record a replay for me? It contains my best ganon kill ever on a friendly with my friends, and its very worth it. Just let me know and exchange wii-numbers with me. Then send me the reocrding so I can download it and use it.

I'd really appreciate any help. Thanks! :)

I dont have the means of capturing my wii. Could someone who can record well (preferably with audio, and not with a video camera pointed at the TV) record a replay for me? It contains my best ganon kill ever on a friendly with my friends, and its very worth it. Just let me know and exchange wii-numbers with me. Then send me the reocrding so I can download it and use it.

I'd really appreciate any help. Thanks! :)
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=233863
You can ask anyone in this thread

Or you can email me the replay file and I'll take care of it, wide screen and 480p.

Top Bottom