• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Could someone help me?

Speedsk8er

Smash Champion
I've taken quite the liking to CF in Brawl and I wanna get good with him(Although IC is still my main). Anyone wanna do CF dittos with me? I know this is probably the wrong place to ask for a match but CF dittos have always been fun(since 64). I figure you guys can show me some of his trixxies.

My FC is 3007-7760-0075

You can either PM me or AIM me advice.

Thanks in advance! ^_^

Speedsk8er

Smash Champion
I need more Falcon Dittos. I played him for like 3 hours today. D: Why is he so **** fun.

The funny thing is, technically, he was buffed but Brawl's gayness made him worse.

So who want's to play?

A2ZOMG

Smash Legend
NNID
A2ZOMG
Switch FC
SW 8400 1713 9427
Actually, no. Falcon was TECHNICALLY nerfed, and then gayed horribly more by Brawl.

His priority was actually fine in Melee. It sucks in Brawl. His grab range was good in Melee. Now it's one of the worst in Brawl.

I find Falcon fun to play just because he's cool looking and sounding. Dunno about you. I guess it's also super nice when you win with Falcon.

Top Bottom