• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

could paper mario be in ssb4

Status
Not open for further replies.

shadowdude

Smash Apprentice
i think he could be a good character in ssb4 for these reasons.reason #1 his move set would easy to make here's why i say that.some move's could be take paper mario the thousand year door like the well known ground pound witch could slightly raise the ground by him pushing foes nearby upward.he could also use the spin hammer move where he charges up his hammer spins around multible times the speed based on how long you charge but instead of a combo move is powerful with good knockback.could also have spring jump where he folds himself up then jumps really high,could be like sonic's and dededes up speicals.and he could fold into a paper air plane to glide.can also roll into a tube to sidestep.he could also use a hammer like ddd and ic's but more powerful than the ic's but not as powerful as ddd.he also could have a random move like mrgame and watches hammer based off paper mario sticker star. reason #2 his cartoonish look would be great for ssb4 and would be a really fun character to play as friendly or even competitivly;).reason #3 a new mario character that isn't right from the regular mario bros lineup that ads a fresh unique character to ssb4:awesome:.these are the reason's i think paper mario should be in ssb4 i hope someone agree's, please discuss.

shadowdude

Smash Apprentice
sorry i couldnt find a paper mario thread so i made one if i had seen there was another thread i would have not maid it.i know the two mario thing but paper mario would be completly different that's why i would want him as a character if he was like mario that would suck.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I have no doubt he could be different. I just don't like the idea of two Marios

Arcadenik

Smash Legend
NNID
Arcadenik
I don't really want another Mario myself. I'd rather have a Mario newcomer who doesn't resemble the Mario characters we already have in Smash. There's a reason I support Toad and not Dr. Mario, Paper Mario, Daisy, Rosalina, Bowser Jr., Waluigi, and Birdo.

It's also the reason I support Masked Link with Deku/Goron/Zora transformations. At least they are more likely to NOT copy off Link's moveset despite the fact I prefer Toon Link over Link.

:phone:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom