• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Could I please get some help on my SSS?

Fishaman P

Smash Apprentice
I play Brawl Minus, and right now I have a slightly modified codeset that accommodates some codes like Custom SSS.

Have
9 added stages using Stage Expansion System v1.1
Those 9 stages in custom Random
Brawl Minus custom stages
Wi-Fi Training Room over Hanenbow (via code)
Otherwise standard-looking SSS

Want
Stage portraits to match stage (1337m_, for example, and I think I can do this by myself) DONE
Brawl Minus stages as separate icons on Melee page, including custom portraits, icons, etc.
Wi-Fi Training Room as separate icon on Melee page, including custom portrait, icon, etc.
Custom SSS V1.1 - Neutrals on Top (Melee Last) v0.2, but with above mods
Random to work as it should, plus all Brawl Minus stages, Wi-Fi Training Room, and custom stages

Helpful Links
Custom SSS v1.1
Custom SSS v1.1 Guide
Stage Roster Expansion Tool
Stage Expansion System v2.0 and Custom Tracklist Guide

Codes customized for me would be greatly appreciated, but I know that's a lot to ask.

Also, random question, is there any way I can load up the Home-Run Contest with modified chars? I just wanna see how far the 666% Warlock Punch can send the Sandbag, but I keep getting a freeze whenever I select "Home-Run Contest". Now that I think about it, it might have something to do with having a custom CSS, but maybe not.

Top Bottom