• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Corrin Color Palettes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drippy

Smash Ace

Yo what do you guys think of Corrin's color palettes? Personally all of them look underwhelming to me other than Green (to a extent) and Purple. I honestly want to main the Purple palette just because of how much it reminds me of Cecil from FFIV.

Frizz

Will Thwack You At 0%
They don't really appeal to me all that much. It's the same situation as Robin for me, too. I think it's because I'm not too particularly fond of hair color changes. Or that I like the way how they are already.

ThePsychoWolf

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3926-5863-0271
Really like the green, blue, and orange. Looks like it's going to be like Robin, where the male gets all the good palettes, sans one.

Drippy

Smash Ace
They don't really appeal to me all that much. It's the same situation as Robin for me, too. I think it's because I'm not too particularly fond of hair color changes. Or that I like the way how they are already.
I feel you on that one, Robin has among one of my least favorite color palettes in the game and they all look terribly ugly to me. At the very least for Corrin his hair seems lighter compared to Robin's hair color changes and it also just looks better cause it's on armor and not like a robe.

C0rvus

Pro Hands Catcher
Corrin's awesome palette swaps almost are enough to make me forgive the spoilers from this character's inclusion. You know how many months I've been hiding from spoilers for this stupid game?

Regardless, Corrin seems super coolio. That side special is hot.

Green is best.

ligersandtigons

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ChromToTheDome
3DS FC
4656-6292-5830
Switch FC
SW-2244-3437-3034
yeah ill stick with the defaults for the most part

the black one reminds me of lucina

Status