• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Corrin and bayonneta match up

Bleezyy

Smash Cadet
One thing I hate about new dlc is yeah its nice new characters yay! But we a have to learn the match up . So guys what are some tips for when fighting these guys as Mac. I got beat by a corrin last night I think I probably could of been a bit more patient . he kept catching me with that pole swing attack lol. And baynoetta man she don't never atop attacking but I have a harder time with corrin.. Tips tips tips and ideas is needed !! We in this together mac players

Aeons_Ahead

Smash Rookie
Patience, patience, patience. This is what wins the matchups.
Corrin is incredibly frustrating to play because of her disjoints and Bayo's witch time is always an issue, so you gotta wait for an opening, get your attacks in, then get out. Rinse repeat.

6FinalFlame6

Smash Rookie
I'd say try to stay away from using dash attack as it is insanely unsafe on shield. You can be grabbed or just up-b'd out of shield by bayo.

Bleezyy

Smash Cadet
Yeah I agree with you both its patience yesterday I played and beat a bayo and corrin. Its still not really easy though.

11volt

Smash Apprentice
NNID
MasterHector
3DS FC
3308-4758-8536
Switch FC
SW-6893-8714-9974
clearly it's in corrin's favour as he won in the gameplay teaser

corrin intended better than bayonetta confirmed by samurai

Bleezyy

Smash Cadet
clearly it's in corrin's favour as he won in the gameplay teaser

corrin intended better than bayonetta confirmed by samurai

The more you know! I never knew that but I suspected it. Corrin is just way more straight forward and GOOD lol.

Top Bottom