• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Coro's Smash Avatar Request Thread [Closed]

Coro_

Smash Apprentice
Heya, Coro here~

I've been doing avatars for the Pikachu boards recently, and recently I decided I could expand it to the rest of the characters in general. On one hand, these avatars aren't spectacular and are pretty basic, but on the other hand, I think I can get them out reasonably fast, and I don't mind the art exercise, so if you don't mind it, feel free to post a request~

- Avatars will be 150x150 for use on Smashboards (other sites allowed, but credit necessary to my deviantART here)
- Any customization is fine, both in-game palettes or other costumes (like Lucina with mask, Sky Gear Shulk, Cosplay Pikachu and so on)
- One per person, if you want a new one wait a month~
- Please state the tag you want placed on the avatar~
- I'm doing these on an ad-hoc basis, so if there are delays due to real-life circumstances I apologize.

Anyways, ask away~

Chalice

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Tenkenjin
Think you could do one with Fox and his Gray/Wolf palette swap?

For the tag I'd like it to say, "Juno" and just place it wherever looks good and not out of place

D

Deleted member

These avatars look good for what they are. Keep up the good work.

Spiralviper

Smash Cadet
NNID
SpiralViper
I'd like to request another one. It's been a month since I requested my last one, so I hope it's okay. :)

I'd like Greninja in his gray costume, with the Monado on his back.
Not necessarily in this pose, though. Do whatever you prefer. Tag should be "Spiral" in blue.
Thanks!

Last edited:

Coro_

Smash Apprentice
Spiralviper Spiralviper

and with that, it's been a great run, but I'll have to close this request thread. I don't really have as much time to work on these as I used to, so thanks for the patronage and I hope you enjoyed these free little avatars, for what they're worth~

Spiralviper

Smash Cadet
NNID
SpiralViper
It's been a great run, but I'll have to close this request thread. I don't really have as much time to work on these as I used to, so thanks for the patronage and I hope you enjoyed these free little avatars, for what they're worth~
Sad to see you go, but it was great while it lasted! A lot of people were requesting these, so I understand why you needed to stop.

Thanks for the great art! :)

Top Bottom