• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Copying Youtube videos to computer

golden_leeroy

Smash Journeyman
If your using Firefox, you can download the video downloader add-on and use that. The only problem with that is that you have to re-encode the files to match that of your media viewer.
However, Goldkirby's method is much more convenient.

golden_leeroy

Smash Journeyman
How do I do the ".flv" thing?
.flv is a Flash Player file, so you'll need the player for that (I'm sure when you try to download the video, there is a link to download the player as well, if not, search google for a free one)

However, I don't keep it in .flv format, as it really sucks and has low quality. I suggest a video compiler/encoder such as SUPER. With that you can encode the .flv file into pretty much any format, gif, mp3, wmv, iPod, its all good. (wmv for Windows Media Player, I think)

jeffbrown

Smash Rookie
Right look on this downloader suite to download online videos from various websites such as youtube, myspace, yahoo video, vimeo etc. For example, if you want to copy youtube video to your computer, first copy and paste the url to add to download, and then save in your local disks.

Top Bottom