• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Cool tricks with zzs

chaos 9

Smash Cadet
I will state in the begining that these are probably not new as I am new to zzs. They are cool all the same even if they are not new.

OK so the first one is basicly using zzs's down b and then hitting a. She goes into a wierd angled sex kick that seems to have a ton of priority. It can be used out of the down b facing towards an opponent or away from an opponent. It kills fairly well.

The second thing deals with the up b. You all know that it has properties that send you down if it hits. This is used for a really cool looking spike. It works really well on people who recover high because all you need to do is jump off and up b them and it has good range, so spiking is quite easy.

Hope this helped.

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
I knew these things the day I got the game...Nice effort.

chaos 9

Smash Cadet
like I said not new. Why does everyone flame people who post somthing thats not revolutionary. geez

DeliciousCake

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4313-1513-6404
Her Down-special has the kick by default. It's not even a trick. If you're new to ZSS please read the rest of the forum first before posting.

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
I don't mean to come off as rude, but if you've found out something "neat" about Zamus, please, grant us the courtesy of not assuming we lack the mental capacity to figure it out for ourselves.

aequitas.veritas

Smash Apprentice
haha i saw the first line of his thread from the lobby and said hell i better go in here and see the flamefest.
not a flame, but tbh i just started playing with her 5 min ago to better understand zss opponents and figured that out. actually, the db thing is covered in the game instructions. and in prima. and on dojo. good find though ;)

Top Bottom