• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Cool tidbit about Dedede

Tsuyoi Momonga

Smash Apprentice
Okay, so this is nothing mindblowing (and you may already know this), but after playing a couple matches with DDD yesterday I realized that he can eat Wario's bike. This will be a useful way to get rid of Wario's bike so he can't get back on it or eat it himself. That is all.

-Tsu

Brawlmatt202

Smash Champion
Wario can eat his own bike, too, you know. :laugh:

Yeah, I'm pretty sure King Dedede, along with Kirby and Wario, have the ability to eat items now.

T-major

Smash Champion
actually useful info, because Wario can eat his bike to get his fart back faster. does it do any damage?
actually, that has been disproven.

this is neat. I never though of Dedede being able to eat Wario's Bike. I knew he could eat Items, I just keep forgetting about Wario's bike counting as a item.

Warlock*G

Banned via Warnings
3DS FC
0146-9477-0226
If you eat Wario's bike, you'll actually *help* him, as you'll give him back his awesome recovery. So go ahead, eat it. :p And the "eat stuff, fart bigger" theory has been debunked.

Top Bottom