• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Cool Story Bro #2

ZeroUnderOne

Smash Apprentice
Link to original post: [drupal=4887]Cool Story Bro #2[/drupal]

The Egg
By Andy Weir

<div class="collapse_block" style="margin:5px 20px 20px 1em;"> Hidden Message Show
<div class="alt2" style="border: 1px solid; margin: 0px; padding: 6px;"> <div style="display: none;"> You were on your way home when you died.
It was a car accident. Nothing particularly remarkable, but fatal nonetheless. You left behind a wife and two children. It was a painless death. The EMTs tried their best to save you, but to no avail. Your body was so utterly shattered you were better off, trust me.
And that

Falconv1.0

Smash Master
Cool broken blog, bro.

Also I get this feeling you're going to ignore any criticism of your writing and keep writing more stories without any changes for the better.

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
I actually think I've heard this one before, if its about how the only two people are really you and God and how everyone else in the world is just you living through a different life. All about how you shouldn't be a **** to people since you're not really that different anyway.

alex6309

Smash Ace
NNID
Dr.Dom
Please take your pen off of the paper and shove it up your ***.
Thats a little harsh.:ohwell:
Oh well, I considered it decent 7.99. Not that I'm "perfect" in any other way that you are, alias we are all the same "Different" you might consider to other people, but after a while you are more close than you think all because we are all "Related" by the first human beings. We are all of their spawns.....

Top Bottom