• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

cool new items

Trace_User500

Smash Apprentice
I think ultra-spicy spray and ultra-bitter spray would be cool items for brawl. Ultra-bitter spray would freeze the target for 7 seconds, letting you get multiple hits on him/her, the downside is that your attacks have NO knockback. Ultra-spicy spray would make you glow red, like the pikmins leaves/buds/flowers in the game, and make you twice as powerful. They are both quite rare.

What do you think?

Krell

Smash Journeyman
Cool and all, but I just don't get all of these "what if ___ was in" threads now that the game has been released.

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
Sigh... I WISH Ultra bitter spray ws in, or that Pikmin had at least one item, which they dont (or DO they? Anyone know?)

That would have been great, but the game has ben released, I think posting "What if" topics is just ridiculous now, theres really no point to it.

Top Bottom