• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Cool Idea for Kirby

Crimefridge

Smash Rookie
What if Kirby's moveset was altered to be similar to Kirby Super Star?

Neutral B swallows enemy, but can be shot back out with A button.
Multiple enemies can be swallowed, giving a random ability including ones that are unique and outside of swallowed characters
Swallowed abilities can be Down B'd into Level 1 CPUs with a limited moveset (!!!), but also the CPU's can be Down B'd to turn it into an "item" that can be thrown (no special properties, breaks on throw, set damage) or reswallowed to gain access to the ability again

That would be so cool ><

Last edited:

Jellyfish4102

Smash Journeyman
NNID
jellyfish
They're obviously not going to fundamentally change his moveset at this point but that's a really cool idea. If Smash 4 mods are ever a thing, someone should do that.

SmileyStation

Smash Journeyman
What if Kirby's moveset was altered to be similar to Kirby Super Star?

Neutral B swallows enemy, but can be shot back out with A button.
Multiple enemies can be swallowed, giving a random ability including ones that are unique and outside of swallowed characters
Swallowed abilities can be Down B'd into Level 1 CPUs with a limited moveset (!!!), but also the CPU's can be Down B'd to turn it into an "item" that can be thrown (no special properties, breaks on throw, set damage) or reswallowed to gain access to the ability again

That would be so cool ><
Theyd have to change his whole hat moveset if they do that. The roster is already big. Thatd be alot of programming which I doubt the designers are going to change at this point. They pretty much had the beta at the invitational and its going to be released in a few months so the game is pretty much done at this point.

Runt

Smash Journeyman
they should make it so if kirby eats mario, he gets to be Mario Kirby, but if he eats Marios fireball then he becomes fire kirby. or pikas thunder jolt n he can become spark kirby. or aura sphere makes him become fighter kirby. that would b cool. and make it so having powers is actually worth it. when he gets his in game abilities, his while Special move set should change depending on the power he has. i doubt it'll happen but i can dream can't i

Top Bottom