• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Controller troubles

Spoghett

Smash Rookie
Hello all! I recently picked up a couple of gamecube controllers and a sd card to get into project m, after playing smash 4 for close to a year now and looking for a faster game. I just got the two gamecube controllers (genuine ones i got off a friend who had a gamecube) and i plugged them in and booted up brawl. I could navigate the menus of brawl fine, and i booted up PM (hackless) and after selecting the play button, low and behold, the gamecube controllers weren't working. I tested to make sure it wasn't the controllers, tv, or game by playing a couple games in regular brawl(worked perfectly fine), and even a couple on Smash 64 on the VC (again, worked perfectly). Im really hoping you guys can help me with this, and sorry for the wall of text, thanks!

startthemontage

Smash Rookie
I am having the same problem as you. I actually tried it with the hacked version as well, it did not work either. Super frustrating, I don't have a solution unfortunately, hopefully somebody does! At least we aren't alone with this problem.

startthemontage

Smash Rookie
This was it, check the Wii Calendar! I bought my Wii used and for some reason the date was set to 2035. Everything works great now. Thanks!

Top Bottom