• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Controller Modifications

CaptainNit_Ram

Smash Rookie
Since there are like no quick tutorials or anything for this on youtube, I was wondering if anyone who has done it or is doing it could post a picture or two explaining where on my controllers board to put on LED lights and how to remove the rumble pack. Thank you in advance!

Stride

Smash Ace
North-west England (near Manchester/Liverpool)
If you a competive player you can't have controller mods of any kind
That's not true at all. Almost all rulesets (in fact, every moderrn ruleset I've seen) say "no macros or turbo, everything else is fine". Obviously cosmetic modifications are acceptable; why wouldn't they be?

Since there are like no quick tutorials or anything for this on youtube, I was wondering if anyone who has done it or is doing it could post a picture or two explaining where on my controllers board to put on LED lights and how to remove the rumble pack. Thank you in advance!
Have you tried using Google?

Last edited:

Brisk187

Smash Rookie
I certainly hope removing the springs from the shoulder buttons is fair game in most tournaments.

CaptainNit_Ram

Smash Rookie
That's not true at all. Almost all rulesets (in fact, every moderrn ruleset I've seen) say "no macros or turbo, everything else is fine". Obviously cosmetic modifications are acceptable; why wouldn't they be?

Have you tried using Google?
Yeah. I've searched all over google and I can't find a tutorial. I tried youtube too and I searched the forums on here for it and I couldn't find it.

Last edited:
Top Bottom