• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

controller issues

Smash_Ronin

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
2277-7158-4313
so we all know that eventually, someday, the gamecube controller (or as i like to call it: the smash-weapon) is going to get old (or dull [hah]). but in all seriousness, the movement joystick has gone loose. now, i've always been a tinkerer. a lot of my friends call me mcgyver (hah) but usually the things i tinker with are either easily replaceable or, more often, i already have a few so that the knowledge gained from mistakes i had made on previous attempts could be transferred over to my next attempt. but i only have one controller and i'm broke as f***. PLEASE tell me someone out there has already come up with the solution i need to re-situate the joystick. i was thinking maybe a thin nail down the very center? but i know that right at the bottom of the shaft is the electronic responder and if i puncture that then i'm really screwed... right??? HELP ME OBI-WAN, YOU'RE MY ONLY HOPE!!!

Smash_Ronin

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
2277-7158-4313
Top Bottom