• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Controller Input not Registered Part of the Time

Link Storm

Smash Apprentice
I just recently download Project M 3.6 beta, and have been enjoying it immensely. However, as soon as I started playing, I noticed that my controls were not registering some of the time. I could be trying to dodge 3 different times and stay shielding, try to jump with X to no avail, or try to use a special attack and instead just stand there.
I've tested this on three different controllers: Wavebird GC controller, Wii and Nun-chuck, and the classic controller for the wii-mote. All of them have the same issues.
I tried deleting 3.6 from the SD card and downloaded 3.5 instead only to find the issue was still there. I didn't see this in the list of known issues, but has anyone else been having this problem? If so, do you know of a way to fix it?
I really want to try playing competitively.

Top Bottom