• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Controller Help

Mega1256

Smash Rookie
So I recently upgraded from a 3ds to a wii u and was wondering what controller layouts do you guys use(assuming its a gcc) that pikachu benefits from .

Soul.

The default controller layout is fine for Pika tbh, the only benefits from different controller options would be C-Stick set to Attack to make use of perfect pivot up tilts and double sticking.

This isn't specific to the GCN controller, but yeah

Emuchu

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Emuchu
3DS FC
2320-6462-6471
I like to use a Wii Classic controller. For me, the main benefit of upgrading to a GCN / Classic controller are the right stick and the octagon gate on those controllers, which drastically cuts down on my QA suicide rate. Just getting away from the stubborn 3DS circle pad is amazing. Like Soul. Soul. said, C-Stick attack is great for oodles of characters to abuse perfect pivots, avoid accidental smashes, and for moving and attacking in different directions from the air.

Mega1256

Smash Rookie
Lol i find QA harder to perform then on the 3ds atm and have been sding soo much think i just need to get used to it

Last edited:
Top Bottom