• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Controller and Compatible Controllers

KishinX

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
0018-2639-5696
Hey yall, got a couple questions for yah!

Can I use the shell of a third party compatible controller (The 8 dollar controllers on amazon) on an official Nintendo GC Controller?

Are the inside the same or is the compatible one different?

Also on a side note, Are there any differences at all between the mayflash adapter and the official one?

CyberHyperPhoenix

"Download Complete."

Can I use the shell of a third party compatible controller (The 8 dollar controllers on amazon) on an official Nintendo GC Controller?

Also on a side note, Are there any differences at all between the mayflash adapter and the official one?
There are no differences with the Mayflash adapter and the official one.

Except that the Mayflash one can be used for PC.

GSM_Dren

Smash Journeyman

Well if its a third party controller then it's likely to both have similar and different parts. I would imagine that it wouldn't make a perfect fit with the Nintendo controller and also because it likely is made of a different material/finish.

Many eviews of the mayflash adapter have said that it works just as well as the official one with no noticeable difference.

Top Bottom