• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Control lag/delay?

• Thread starter Deleted member 189823
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 189823

Hey.
I don't really know why, but I swear that when I play on other places, the game just feels laggy and like I have control lag. It has happened a few times in tournaments, and keeps happening at a friend's house (I am getting use to his game's speed, though). When I play at home, it runs really smoothly and it's annoying because it cost me some matches in tournaments.

What could it be and how do you fix that?

[TSON]

Hella.
NNID
oTSONo
Flat screen TVs have more lag. As do converter boxes and AV switchers. And playing on a Wiimote/Nunchuk/Classic Controller/Wavebird.

There's a million different possibilities.

D

Deleted member 189823

It runs pretty fine on both my TVs, and they're flatscreen. I'll consider the possibility of it being the fact that I use a CC, which would make sense why alot of people don't notice it since they're playing with GC.

Top Bottom