• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecting controller to dolphin

BRUJO~

Smash Apprentice
I am trying to play Project M/Melee from dolphin on my PC. The games are running just fine, it is connecting my controller that I'm having trouble with. I have the KELUX gamecube controller adapter. It works just fine for my Wii U, and I've been told that it connects to PC as well. When I connect it, the PC tries to install the driver, but dolphin does not recognize it as a device when I try to configure my controller.
A couple other things...
-When I go to it in "devices and printers" it is listed as "unspecified" and the device is called "WUB-028." Every where says that it should be listed as a controller here. But again, I've been told that this adapter works?
-After surfing the internet for a while, I found someone who apparently used the application zadig to download the driver or something. When I try to do this, I can't figure it out.

So does anyone have advice? Is there anyone out there who is currently using the KELUX adapter on their PC? Any help would be greatly appreciated!!!

Top Bottom