• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Conker vs. Battletoads

Conker vs. Battletoads

• Conker

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Battletoads

Votes: 2 50.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gengar84

Smash Hero
I would much rather have Battletoads but I’m pretty sure Conker is more popular. The Battletoads have been my brother’s favorite video game characters since we were kids and would be amazing in Smash. They were also RARE’s first breakout hit that propelled them as a company. I even have a support thread for these guys.

I’ve never really been a big fan of Conker in all honesty. He would also have to be toned down a lot to fit an E rated game and would lose most of his appeal. Without the vulgarity, there isn’t much separating him from other platforming mascots like Banjo or Crash.

Last edited:

Gengar84

Smash Hero
I loved GoldenEye and I never really play first person shooters. There was just something about that game that hooked me in a way most other games of the genre couldn’t. A lot of it probably has to do with its awesome soundtrack. I especially love the Cradle theme.

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
Hello,

We already have a thread dedicated to Rare characters in general here. In addition to Conker and the Battletoads it also incorporates other characters including Killer Instinct, Perfect Dark, and other Rare created Donkey Kong, Star Fox, and Banjo-Kazooie characters.

In addition we also have individual support threads for Conker and The Battletoads.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom