• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Configurable USB loader and CSS modding?

CoonTail

Smash Lord
I have a couple questions/issues I am having with CSS modding and CSP modding.

I was reading through a few posts that talk about needed to add in codes to change the CSS, but I was unsure if I used configurable usb loader if I had to add the codes in a separate place or if I needed different codes.

As far as CSP's go is there any databases of them and where do you save them to in order for them to work?

I looked for answers to these questions but could not find exact answers so if I am posting in the wrong place please let me know and I will move it to the correct specified board.

JetAurion

Smash Journeyman
Come now. If you're going to be using a USB Loader, you should find out all you can about it.
...Well, it can be rather confusing with this particular loader. Simply, just put the codes in the same place you would if you were booting the game though Gecko.

As for CSP's, I specifically used this and this guide. I don't think there are any database which has all the CSP's, but the second link should give you a simple tutorial that teaches you how to easily make CSP's on your own.

CoonTail

Smash Lord
Well my only worry is the link you supplied is for a dynamic SD loader, but I shall give it a shot anyway. Thanks Jet and if anyone else is using configuarble USB please feel free to let me know whats up!!

CoonTail

Smash Lord
Ok I mean the only thing that confuses me is my friend is who came and installed the Configuarble USB loader on my wii because my disk drive broke a while ago, but I have the homebrew channel and configurable USB channel.

Both channels can boot the game so if I am storing the files in the same place then there should not be a worry.

CoonTail

Smash Lord
Lol and this is my worry some of these terms I do not know the meaning of at all.

GCT I know is a file type but what the heck is VBI

Top Bottom