• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Concerning Project M Mirror:

Keeran

Smash Rookie
Hey, I have a question. I downloaded the mirrored link for Project M for the Homebrew version, however, I haven't had any success in getting the program to work on either my SDHC card or my flash drive, both are Formatted to FAT32 and can run Homebrew programs like nintendont.

Can anyone with a copy of the original Project M 3.6 files compare this link and see if the setup works for them? If you guys got it to work, Please let me know how you did it? Simply extracting the files to my root folder does not work for me.

Link: http://projectmirror.no-ip.org/

Your Face

Smash Apprentice
So does your Wii simply not read the files? Does it take you back to the menu? What exactly happens when you say it doesn't work?

Keeran

Smash Rookie
So does your Wii simply not read the files? Does it take you back to the menu? What exactly happens when you say it doesn't work?
Directly Copy/pasting the files onto the Root folder of my SDHC card or my USB Drive (yes, both are formatted to FAT32. and have Homebrew installed) doesn't bring up the Project M launcher. But when I move the Project M folder into the Apps Folder, the launcher appears, but pressing the icon in Homebrew Channel sends me back to the Wii menu.

Top Bottom