• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Concerning content in brawl data...

FaceBank16

Smash Rookie
NNID
wehoospark
3DS FC
1521-2681-5650
I just got into Project M, seeing videos of it online, wondering if I should download it myself. Decided to make this account for Smashboards last Sunday . This probably seems like a over-asked question, but if I install and start project M the hackles way, will my brawl data (photos, trophies, replays, etc.) affect whether it'll properly start up or not? :confused:

SaltySmasher

Smash Rookie
NNID
Darksea322
3DS FC
4742-6451-0540
Those are fine. I still have all my replays, snapshots, and trophies from when I got the game in 2008. However, replays replayed in Project M don't play what actually happened because of the different physics, so you will need to be in vanilla brawl to view them correctly. Also, you cannot have any stages in your stage builder.

FaceBank16

Smash Rookie
NNID
wehoospark
3DS FC
1521-2681-5650
Those are fine. I still have all my replays, snapshots, and trophies from when I got the game in 2008. However, replays replayed in Project M don't play what actually happened because of the different physics, so you will need to be in vanilla brawl to view them correctly. Also, you cannot have any stages in your stage builder.
Thanks dude. I appreciate the help :)

Top Bottom