• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Computer keeps crashing and slowing down

JustNoOne

Smash Lord
Well I had this problem for a long time, but it's just really making this computer worse and I need to find an answer on how to fix my computer so it doesn't slow down and I don't have to spend more money on something that's worthless or something I don't need...

Whenever I start my computer whenever I shut it down or restart it after a few minutes going on my computer, it freezes and stays frozen forever, that leads me to shut it down manually. After so, when I get back on my computer, my computer is so much more ridiculously slower in every way possible, it loads things slowly, it start up slowly everything slowly, everything.

And basically it repeats and the only way I have keep my computer running without crashing and performing well is when I just shutdown my computer, hoping that when I start it up from shutting down, it doesn't slow down alot and leaving it on forever....

Yes it's a Vista...

jmlee337

Smash Journeyman
Slippi.gg
LEE#337
try booting in safe mode
run an AV scan, Spyware, Adware, etc.

Top Bottom