• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Computer does not detect Gamecube Controller

Status
Not open for further replies.

Larius Nefarius

Smash Rookie
Recently I downloaded the new version of Dolphin (the Netplay one) and after hours of getting it to work I finally did. Unfortunately, that version apparently does not support the gamecube controller if you're using the Wii U gamecube controller adapter (according to someone I talked to on smashladder). I decided to fiddle around with the drivers for it and ended up getting my computer not to recognize it at all and not be recognized on previous Dolphin versions. Can anyone help me get my computer and dolphin to recognize them so I can finally play PM on Netplay?

PS This is my first post

Last edited:

ELITEWarri0r115

Smash Ace
Well what adapter are you using? The wii u adapter will not work. and you can purchase a wired xbox 360 or ps3 controller to use on dolphin and make it similar to the gamecube controller. I use my ps3 controller all the time

Shadic

Alakadoof?
NNID
Shadoof
I'd recommend going over to either Help and Support, or the Dolphin forums at their website. PM General Discussion isn't really the place for this.

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom