• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Comprehensive List of Competitive and Speedrun Games

SSS

Smash Ace
Hey, there! I'm really interested in learning about other games competitively. Unfortunately Melee has ruined me in that whenever I play a multiplayer game I think about how it could be optimized competitively (and when I play a single player game I think about how I could speedrun it). I love competitive games of all types, so I would like your help in listing them!

They can be video games (Melee, UMvC3, LoL), boardgames (Chess, Stratego, Twilight Struggle), card games (Poker, MtG), or whatever else. Also if you could give me a rating of how competitive it is form Brawl to Melee. :awesome: I kid, I kid, but if you could let me know how competitive you consider it, that'd be great.

Also as a little side-note, if you'd like to share any games that either you speedrun or that are good for speedrunning, please share. For example, I speedrun Portal (sub 13, trying to get better, but I got a new mouse recently and I suck at ABHing again).

Anyway, let me know the games you like competitively!

Twewy

Smash Lord
Super Metroid has a big speedrun community, from what I hear.

Top Bottom