• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Compliment to Kirby

ShadowandSonic1

Smash Rookie
So far I have been enjoying my games with Kirby however I would like to know what character would be a good compliment to him.

ShadowandSonic1

Smash Rookie
Compliment as in what character sort of fills in the bad match ups for kirby while having a similar playstyle? But Jiggly is still the side ***** though <3

tinkerttoy

Smash Rookie
NNID
tinkerttoy
3DS FC
5086-2892-6087
Funnily enough (considering your avatar), Pikachu and Kirby are actually pretty similar in overall playstyles, though the moves themselves aren't much like each other. Pika makes a great compliment to Kirby for one simple fact: thunderbolt. Kirby doesn't really have any projectile moves, and he can't copy one from the characters that he struggles most against, so the addition of one is really, really useful.

And, not to be that guy or anything, but Pikachu is A+ on the current tier list. Just saying.

Last edited:

ShadowandSonic1

Smash Rookie
Nah its kool, but thank you. And listen here you, gimme a pichu in smash 4 and i will rock him XD. Though what are Kirby's bad match ups?

Togii

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
4682-8974-7880
It's complement, not compliment. Kirby definitely needs a good stock tank, imo. I think Villager and Wario both make great stock tanks for Kirby. I might be biased because I think Villager is probably the best doubles character overall.

ShadowandSonic1

Smash Rookie
It's complement, not compliment. Kirby definitely needs a good stock tank, imo. I think Villager and Wario both make great stock tanks for Kirby. I might be biased because I think Villager is probably the best doubles character overall.
I thought i spelled that wrong lol. thanks though for the suggestion

Top Bottom