• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Complete list of %s for chaingrabs?

Vestboy_Myst

NJ TO & Peach knitwit
looking specifically for the first and last (EXACT) %s for fox, falco, and cf

she also has some chains against the floatier characters with her down throw, does anyone have those ranges for each character? would be really interested to have those tabulated since you never really see/hear of them

i've yet to see a complete tabulation of these so maybe someone could create a sticky once they are all collected

(posted this in PM accidentally, not knowing that her uthrow no longer chaingrabs)

Last edited:

Mr. S

Smash Apprentice
I want to say upthrow chaingrab percents go something like this

vs Fox- Start- 24% End- 104%
vs Falco- Start- 30% End- 108%
vs Falcon- Start- 1% End- 76%

Not sure about dthrow

Last edited:

MisterCTM

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
0387-9736-6460
The dthrow chaing grab on floaties isn't guarenteed, it's only at low percents with bad DI.

The uthrow chaingrab on falcon starts at around 30%, not 1% tho.

Last edited:

Mr. S

Smash Apprentice
The dthrow chaing grab on floaties isn't guarenteed, it's only at low percents with bad DI.

Oh, really? Huh. That's definitely useful to know. Thanks for the heads up.

Vestboy_Myst

NJ TO & Peach knitwit

its definitely around 1% for captain falcon, and 25%+ for spacies
i believe dthrow cg is guaranteed on a few characters even with DI in certain % windows

MisterCTM

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
0387-9736-6460
its definitely around 1% for captain falcon, and 25%+ for spacies
i believe dthrow cg is guaranteed on a few characters even with DI in certain % windows
My bad, I didn't mean to spread false information. I've never been able to get it at low % on Falcon, but I just suck I guess XD

Also the game has been out for do long, how do we not know for sure what the cg %s are lol.

Vestboy_Myst

NJ TO & Peach knitwit
the uthrow ones are known by everyone really. i was unsure if guaranteed dthrow cgs exist on certain characters in certain % ranges... and this thread hasnt been too helpful

Last edited:

MisterCTM

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
0387-9736-6460
the uthrow ones are known by everyone i. was unsure if guaranteed dthrow cgs exist on certain characters in certain % ranges... and this thread hasnt been too helpful
Yeah I meant it was crazy we still don't know for sure what the dthrow chaingrab is, if it is event guaranteed at all. I'll see if I can do some testing at Xanadu on wednesday and report back.

Top Bottom