• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Complete and Utter Index of Known Moves

genus

Smash Rookie
...Hm, this probably won't work or be relevant and is probably an overambitious attempt by myself, a new and obscure member, to gain respect, but I'll post it anyways.

Let's attempt to compile a list of every move demonstrated in the two trailers of Brawl. What I'm proposing is: meticulously watch every instant of gameplay (sure it's about 6 or 7 minutes in a single sitting, but you'll be viewing it several times daily), and write down the moves each character demonstrates. Perhaps use an asterisk or something similair to denote that a given move is speculative, for example Snake sneaking up on someone.

Perhaps post-release, this will serve as an amusing memory. It could become an inside joke, wherein so-and-so always overanalyzes such-and-such but never quite hits the point, or on how some members just care too much about things they have no control over.

I would post some to start, such as Wario's Headbutt* looking like his running attack in the second trailer (assuming such a claim can be made when we don't even know if it's structured like the other two games in more than general mechanics), but I am physically incapable of watching videos on this computer, lacking both speakers and any hardware newer than an Intel pII processor.

yoshi_fan

Smash Ace
Starting.

Snake Doxn Smash, and Snake Up Smash, are explosive with some range. THis can see in the secodn trailer, in temple (startin) and meta knight ship (starting).

TaikaAli

Smash Apprentice
I think we have already found pretty much everything about those two trailers that are worth discussin about.

Top Bottom