• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Competivite play in the Nagasaki/Yokosuka japan area.

wompzilla

Smash Rookie
NNID
wompzilla
Hello I Live in the Nagasaki area of japan and want to know of the competitive scene around my area. It is hard to find out information about the community around her since I am not japanese. If anything I'd like to start a scene , with americans and japanese locals or get some friendlies . Im always down to play and would like to get something started around here or get information about the competitive scene around here.

I will be heading near the yokosuka/tokyo area early early october for work and ill probably be there for at least 3 weeks. So ill be interested in any information that would be in the region. friendlies/tourneys. Message me if you like to meet up and play or have any questions. I check smashboards daily. Also if you have the app "LINE" you can message me there since it is used a lot here in Japan.

LINE ID : wompzilla

Top Bottom