• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

community project- MAKE IKE LOOK COOL

Zink

Smash Champion
sup dudes. We all know Ike is awesome, right? But lots of other people don't. Some of them even think he's bad. How do we inspire people to play Ike? The way tons of people get inspired- combo video! HOWEVER, this will be no ordinary combo vid. This will be a community-wide effort, drawn from all of our matches and play. Ideally, it'll be just really cool Ike stuff, not necessarily realistic combos or anything. Just footage that makes Ike look awesome. The idea is, we can have everyone working on it, and it'll be that much better! :)
WHAT WE NEED
Footage (preferably direct feed)
Video Editors
Music Choices
Title Suggestions

It's my idea, but I don't have to necessarily be in charge- I'm just making the suggestion. This isn't a guild or clan thing, but a collaborative community effort. So anyone who can be helpful making Ike look awesome, speak up!

Kirio

Smash Apprentice
Ike combo thread? lol, oxymoron.

Seriously though, I main Ike and there's really no actual combos for him.. Doesn't mean he's bad, he just does NOT combo.

Zareidriel

zuh-RAY-dree-ole
NNID
Zareidriei
Ditto. Besides, Ike looks cool already.

Maybe when there's more footage in the future. But at the moment, there really isn't.

Zareidriel

zuh-RAY-dree-ole
NNID
Zareidriei
Ditto. Besides, Ike looks cool already.

Maybe when there's more footage in the future. But at the moment, there really isn't.

menofuntall

Smash Cadet
Quick Draw (not hitting) to Up Tilt to Aether to AAA combo to Great Aether! *is shot*

But seriously, it needs to end with Great Aether to make him look cool.

Roys amazing

Smash Cadet
I main ike, it dosent matter if hes slow he makes up for it. He's very strong, and he might be the strongest in brawl. So for my opinion, Ikes the best in BRAWL.

Black Waltz

Smash Champion
do you want combos or just something like zelghandi and show off tech skillz?

Pabs

Smash Cadet
I have a replay of my Ike clearing target smash level 3 in 19 seconds (w/o items), and it looks kinda flashy. Dunno how well that would fit in with a combo video though. Maybe it can play during the introduction :O

Top Bottom